It’s time for a change! The weather is getting warmer, Brett and I are closing in on our last months living in Europe (for now at least. you never know what could happen!), my little brother is getting married this summer, I’ve changed my blog theme (I hope you like!), and I am very honored to have been acknowledged by not one, but two of my favorite bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Yes, I’m very late in responding, but I am grateful for the honor and would like to say thank you to Sat Nav and Cider and Convergent Journey for thinking of me! If you don’t already know their blogs, both of them have incredible pictures and travel stories that blow me away every time!
- Nominate 15 bloggers/blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Leave a link on their blog informing them of their new award.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
For those that aren’t sure what this award is, I had to look it up myself. I think it’s a fun way to recognize blogs that you love and share them with others. I very much enjoy the following blogs and have learned something from each of them. So here are the nominations (in the order that I started following them):
2. Meanderings of a Restless Mind - My brain thinks differently than the rest of the world. These are those thoughts.
3. Nina Badzin’s Blog - Writing, reading, parenting & more
4. Overseas Adventures - Life in Germany and Travels Abroad
5. Monna McDiarmid - Gracious living for expats
6. 50 words for 50 countries - Wanderings/wonderings of an aid worker
7. The Penny Farthing - in Amsterdam!
8. naturetime - Nature Photography by Pam & Richard
9. So I Went to Scotland Searching for Dragons… - My adventures through a camera lens
10. A Line At A Time - Sarah Baughman’s Writing
11. The Waiting - Turns out it’s not the hardest part
12. steph in transit - home is where you put your rucksack down…
13. Mama’s Got Wanderlust - Current Location: Beijing, China
14. littlegreybox - like. read. laugh. love.
Now for 7 (random and fairly uninteresting) things about me:
1. I love Audrey Hepburn
2. I would like to live in the 30s, 40s, or 50s
3. I think Bing Crosby has the best voice ever
4. I am reluctantly trying to become a better cook
5. I am very fond of antiques
6. I make knotted rosaries out of twine
7. I don’t like when my hair bleaches blonde from the sun
Voila! Weird facts but those were the first 7 things that popped in my head so I guess that has to count for something. Thanks again for the award and for reading my blog! Go enjoy the sun!